Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. During the last seven days, Flash has traded down 9.4% against the dollar. Flash has a market cap of $8.45 million and approximately $275.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Flash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0094 or 0.00000148 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004704 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00291274 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00184886 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013680 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Flash is flashcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.