Fidelium (CURRENCY:FID) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Fidelium has a market cap of $1.61 million and $92.00 worth of Fidelium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fidelium token can currently be purchased for $0.0137 or 0.00000215 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX and Coinrail. In the last week, Fidelium has traded 40.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008488 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.66 or 0.00293195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00184819 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013722 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Fidelium’s total supply is 191,421,673 tokens and its circulating supply is 117,782,948 tokens. Fidelium’s official Twitter account is @FideliumToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fidelium is www.fidelium.io.
Buying and Selling Fidelium
Fidelium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fidelium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fidelium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fidelium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Fidelium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fidelium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.