Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded down 13.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Dimecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Novaexchange, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar. Dimecoin has a market cap of $5.84 million and $2,105.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00018002 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010273 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001629 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002500 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
DIME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoinnetwork.com. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Novaexchange, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.