Datarius Credit (CURRENCY:DTRC) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One Datarius Credit token can currently be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, Bancor Network and IDEX. Datarius Credit has a total market cap of $248,441.00 and approximately $354,865.00 worth of Datarius Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Datarius Credit has traded down 28.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015867 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00294153 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00185242 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Datarius Credit Profile
Datarius Credit’s genesis date was November 28th, 2017. Datarius Credit’s total supply is 239,992,867 tokens and its circulating supply is 127,756,071 tokens. Datarius Credit’s official Twitter account is @Datariuscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Datarius Credit’s official website is datarius.io. The official message board for Datarius Credit is medium.com/@datariuscryptobank.
Buying and Selling Datarius Credit
Datarius Credit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datarius Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datarius Credit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datarius Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Datarius Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datarius Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.