Daneel (CURRENCY:DAN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Over the last seven days, Daneel has traded down 18.6% against the dollar. One Daneel token can currently be bought for about $0.0232 or 0.00000365 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC and IDEX. Daneel has a market capitalization of $822,624.00 and $5,327.00 worth of Daneel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Daneel Token Profile
Daneel (CRYPTO:DAN) is a token. It launched on December 1st, 2017. Daneel’s total supply is 69,320,719 tokens and its circulating supply is 35,512,677 tokens. Daneel’s official Twitter account is @daneelproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Daneel’s official website is daneel.io. The Reddit community for Daneel is /r/Daneel_Project and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Daneel Token Trading
Daneel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, IDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Daneel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Daneel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Daneel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Daneel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Daneel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.