CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 5th. One CryptoPing token can now be purchased for about $0.0933 or 0.00001471 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, YoBit and HitBTC. Over the last week, CryptoPing has traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar. CryptoPing has a market cap of $928,899.00 and $1,938.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015798 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008496 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00290934 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00185334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013720 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CryptoPing’s genesis date was May 16th, 2017. CryptoPing’s total supply is 9,952,089 tokens. The official website for CryptoPing is cryptoping.tech. CryptoPing’s official Twitter account is @cryptoping.
Buying and Selling CryptoPing
CryptoPing can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoPing should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryptoPing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CryptoPing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.