Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. One Credits token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002649 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, COSS, LBank and CoinBene. Credits has a market capitalization of $23.24 million and $1.28 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Credits has traded down 25.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00079547 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012260 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
CS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 138,595,626 tokens. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Credits is credits.com/en. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Credits’ official message board is medium.com/@credits.
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, LBank, Mercatox, Kucoin, IDEX, Gate.io, CoinBene and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.