Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre, Crex24 and HitBTC. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $342.36 million and approximately $2.32 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded down 21.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.97 or 0.01463869 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012494 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00010002 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Leviar (XLC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
BCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 183,890,481,254 coins. Bytecoin’s official message board is bytecointalk.org. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, cfinex, TradeOgre, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, Coindeal, Poloniex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.