BitAsean (CURRENCY:BAS) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One BitAsean token can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular exchanges. BitAsean has a total market cap of $6,420.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of BitAsean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BitAsean has traded down 35.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015867 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00294153 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00185242 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013754 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BitAsean Token Profile
BitAsean launched on June 3rd, 2017. BitAsean’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,000,000 tokens. BitAsean’s official Twitter account is @BitAseanTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitAsean is www.bitasean.org.
Buying and Selling BitAsean
BitAsean can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitAsean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitAsean should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitAsean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitAsean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitAsean and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.