Astro (CURRENCY:ASTRO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One Astro token can now be purchased for approximately $0.71 or 0.00011595 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Astro has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Astro has a market capitalization of $2.35 million and $0.00 worth of Astro was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003495 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008445 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.65 or 0.00293868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00184997 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013708 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Astro was first traded on September 17th, 2017. Astro’s total supply is 6,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,313,833 tokens. The Reddit community for Astro is /r/astronautcapital. Astro’s official Twitter account is @astronautcap. Astro’s official website is astronaut.capital. Astro’s official message board is medium.com/astronaut-capital.
Astro Token Trading
Astro can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Astro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Astro should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Astro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Astro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Astro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.